Friday, January 21, 2011

Quick Social Media Update

Hey Guys! Thanks a lot to anyone who's been reading this so far, I'm really enjoying writing for you guys and appreciate all the views and comments I've had so far.

A quick update here. In attempt to try and get the word out there about my blog, I have a couple different sharing options available. There's a Digg, Reddit, and Stumbleupon button all within the confines of each post, and I'm even on Twitter now, which you can follow by clicking on the birdie in the sidebar.

The more these buttons get used, the more people will come here and get involved in the site and the discussions. So if you like a post, do me a favor and click on one of the buttons to share it with the community. I'll owe you a cookie if you do.

New post tomorrow that I'm pretty excited for. It was fun to write and I really think you guys will like it. Thanks again for all the views so far!

2 comments:

Samson said...

no problemooo :D keep up the blogging!!
follow me back: scriptwriterssecret.blogspot.com

Lady Chuckles said...

Twitter is very good for gaining traffic, at least it has been for me (and I write serious rubbish :) ). It doesn't work very well if everything is automated, though. Spreading the word is easiest by making friends online ;)

I think your blog is really cool and I wish you good luck getting the word out there! :)

Post a Comment