Thursday, January 13, 2011

Am I insane?

Blogging is, simply put, an odd sensation. It's such a strange hobby. I feel like I might as well be sitting and talking to a wall about...well...anything really. Actually if I were talking to a wall that might be more interesting. At least I could draw a face on the wall and pretend it spoke back.

It's strange to start a new blog because I have no idea what to expect. Sure I've read blogs all over the place, but I can't just log on and be the next Hyperbole and a Half now can I?

Hmmm. I'll have to just be extra awesome to get people to actually read what I have to say...

HOWEVER! YOU, sitting there at your computer, probably with your feet crossed and one cheek resting on your fist as you scroll through this post, can help me! If you're a stumbler (and if you aren't you really are missing out on some good stuff) you can click the button on my page to like my stuff. It'll help with traffic and whatnot, and then maybe this metaphorical wall I'm speaking to will actually start to talk back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment